"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What do you think it is?

The girls had finished eating and this is what I found. Sammy had drenched her own hair with water so I assumed that's what was in Katie's hair... NOPE! Want to take a guess as to what it is?

Syrup!!!
I had to wash her hair about 4 times before it all came out. Yuck!

5 comments:

John. Shiloam. Skyler. Casey. Courtney. Saylor said...

You've found the 'cure-all' for frizzies and fly-aways. Thanks for the tip!

Rachel B. said...

Little stinker girl! I can't believe Reese hasn't done that one yet. Little people are crazy! Can you imagine doing that to yourself? :)

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

What a sticky mess!!

Knapp family said...

dang cute it would be hard for me to get mad.
I remember when Mason was 3 and Madison was 18 mo, He decided she needed a hair cut and put her at the kitchen table with a towel around her shoulders and cut off the top of her head hair. I was so sad,mad, then I remember thinking he is doing to her what gets done to him when he gets his hair cut.

:-) Jill

Kimberly Kidman said...

Yikes! Syrup?? That made a memory for sure!
Good luck on your race! Props for you there is no way I could do that! Make sure to let us know how it goes.
Thanks for the Moral Support I LOVE my sugar too that is what makes it sooooo hard... I haven't pulled out any hair yet though LOL.