"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Monday, June 29, 2009

Guess who's 2...


My little Katie Bug is two years old today! These last two years went by so fast I can hardly believe it. Katie's labor and delivery was very long and excruciating pain, but I wouldn't trade her for anything! When I found out I was pregnant with her it was a very difficult time and I had a hard time accepting the fact I was going to have another baby. I think I was even in denial for a long time. But the moment I saw her I knew I loved her more than anything. She has been such a joy in our home and we love every moment with her. She is so fun and has this happy, bubbly personality that we can't get enough of. Katie we love you so much and thank Heavenly Father for sending you to us. You are truly a blessing in our home! Happy Birthday Katlyn Emma!

3 comments:

wynemom1111 said...

Happy birthday Katie. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk to you on Monday. We have been pretty heavy into marriage counseling at our house this week. We are looking forward to seeing all of you at the reunion. Be happy!

Sarah's Project said...

Happy birthday cutie! We're glad you're here too. I just got a laptop (it probably weighs as much as Shelby) but it should make catching up on blogging from the couch better! Love ya woman

Rachel B. said...

I realize that I'm a little late here, but happy birthday to your little Katie-bug! She sure is a darling little thing.