"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, December 10, 2010

"Achmed the dead terrorist"



This is for you, Becky! Last night Sarah called a few of our girlfriends and we all went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. We had a great time and Achmed was the funniest topic of the evening. Becky had never heard of him so I told her to look on youtube and type in Achmed the dead terrorist. She asked, "How do you spell Achmed?" I couldn't resist... "A-C-Flem." We were laughing so hard we were crying. Thanks for the fun girls night out! So, Becky, please pause the music to the right and enjoy a good laugh.

***This does have some swearing so please don't watch it if it's going to be offensive.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ha ha! Yeah, I have seen him once somewhere, but it was great to have a refresher. Too funny. I love the way he looks at the audience. That's such a bummer tickets are so ridiculous. Thanks for posting!

Juliette said...

Sounds like you all had fun! I hope you had a great birthday! Aren't girlfriends the best?