"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, June 10, 2011

Beautified by Becky

My friend Becky took my girls out for a little photo shoot and this is what she was able to capture in a very short amount of time. She also had her own daughters with her. (That's 6 girls and Sammy being the oldest.) I was totally impressed! She's been practicing with her new camera and although she's still learning I think she does a great job! So if you're looking for a photographer...

Ashley is so hard when it comes to pictures. She won't relax and do a natural smile.



(Sammy didn't know Becky was actually taking the picture, but she is so photogenic it doesn't even matter.)


Isn't this picture adorable? I LOVE it!!! Definitely a keeper!

Now I need to figure out which ones to get printed.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

So, so cute!!

Erin said...

Such cute pictures! I love them.

chingchong7 said...

OMG! Those are adorable! The girls are getting so big!! Miss them!!

Sarah's Project said...

What can I say, WOW!