Sunday, July 17, 2011
Completely Random
Yesterday as Andy and I were finishing up our long run we put our headphones in to pump out the last few miles. I clipped my ipod to my running belt and shortly after it fell off. I went to grab it as it was dangling and... STING!!! I didn't see anything or feel anything other than an intense sting throughout my hand and up my forearm. I looked at my palm where the initial pain was coming from and there was a stinger still in my hand. I got it out but was utterly confused since I didn't feel or see the actual bee, but that's what it must have been. Who gets stung by a bee while running?!!! So random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
besides getting chased by a dog, my other biggest fear while running is getting stung by a bee. eeekkk!!!
so wish we lived closer so we can do our LR together!
Post a Comment