"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Monday, August 22, 2011

2nd Grade!

First day of school! First day of school! First day of school! When my kids start I feel like Nemo on his first day. I LOVE when they start again... and so does Sammy if you couldn't tell. I ran this morning and was back by 6:55 and she was already dressed and ready to go. She had sparkle galore and snazzy new jeans and shoes. She couldn't contain her excitement!

Here she is with our neighbor, Emma... the big 5th grader!
She reported back home with a big smile on her face. She said, "I loved it! I had so much fun and I really like my teacher. She's nice."

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

2nd grade?!! Oh my she is growing up fast! her hair is getting so long to!!

Becky said...

Adorable Ally! I love Ashley's hair in these pics. So stinkin' cute! Can't wait to get my camera lens on her!