Here are the first set of pictures to go along with my catch up post for 2013. I know there are some pictures out of order, but you get the idea.
Katie and Mrs. Stallones at the kindergarten graduation
Erin and I running our first half marathon of the year... notice the girls outfits don't quite match the yucky weather outside? Katie was in shorts and sandals. Thank you daddy.
Easter at Shiloam's house. Ashley above and Katie below.
Katie trying on her wings for her birthday party.
Tinkerbell Secret of the Wings theme.
Frosting Pixie Hollow and the tree was the main priority.
Katie got the sister fairies as gifts!
Katie and all her friends after they decorated their wings.
(Left to Right, Back to front) Sophie, Gracie, Courtney, Ashley
Laina, Katie, and Quincy
Katie showing off her new birthday outfit from grandma.
Face painting for the 4th of July!
Ben and Kim came with their kids and my girls were in cousin heaven!
Fun little glow stick masks I found for the girls!
They showed up much better at night.
All tuckered out after a ton of playing with the cousins. Lindsey and Elaina spent the night with all the girls. 2 mattresses on the floor + 5 little girls = a fun sleepover!
Katie and Lindsey being silly... just a fun picture!







1 comment:
Loved reading the "catch up" posts AND talking to you on the phone and really catching up -- man, I miss you! LYLAS my friend! Hope I get to see you next time you are in Utah :)
Post a Comment