"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Monday, December 22, 2008

Loads of Christmas Cards!

We've received so many Christmas cards/letters/pictures this year we've resorted to using the wall! I'm not complaining, really. It's one of my favorite things about this holiday season. In fact last year I left my pictures up so long my sister was surprised when I finally took them down. I think it was in February, maybe even March.
I can't hang them on the door too low, or else Katlyn and Ashley will pull them down.


I have to say this was my favorite letter of the season... not that I like this family any more than others (they are pretty great, though). I just laughed so hard about it! I think Abby is 7??? How stinkin' cute is this little girl!?!


1 comment:

Sarah's Project said...

That is just the funniest letter ever! Thanks for sharing it Ally, see you at Christmas.