Thursday, January 29, 2009
Sleep Walking?
I think maybe we just had our first experience with sleep walking... Andy and I were watching TV when all of sudden Sammy comes walking down the stairs. Keep in mind this was around 10:00 pm (she went to bed at 8) and we asked her what she was doing. She mumbled something about getting something... that's the most we got out of her. She then stumbled into the kitchen and Andy and I were a little confused as to what was going on as we heard the fridge open and shut. A few seconds later Sammy came back into the living room with her pj's down to her ankles (yes, that included the panties as well). We were a little shocked and said, "Sammy what are you doing?" She then mumbled, "I can't. I can't. I can't." She was doing the pee pee dance so I walked her toward the bathroom by the kitchen. She, again, walked to the fridge and then the drawer with the kid dishes. I had to take her by the shoulders and walk her into the bathroom! I don't know why the poor kid was so confused as to where the bathroom actually was, but there is one by her bedroom! Sleep walking? What do you think? At least she made it to the toilet in time and that she's not a confused boy. That would have been ugly... and nasty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
That's hilarious! Good thing you guys were still up otherwise you might have woken up to a lovely treat somewhere in the house. My family is notorious for sleep walking and doing other crazy things in our sleep. My brother once peed in a clothes hamper. One of my friends (only a couple years ago) went down to the kitchen in her sleep and ate an entire stick of butter!
Oh no!!! That is crazy! Ian used to sleep walk...but never did anything crazy :) I agree with Rachel though, good thing you guys were awake!!!
Yep, that's a definite case of sleep walking! I've been known to sleep walk a time or two. It's frustrating for the person doing it, because you're so stinkin' confused and when you finally come out of it you feel like the biggest dork ever! Ben still has issues with me from time to time I hate to admit!
Anyway, I did get the invite...someone put it in our mailbox though...so if it wasn't you who did that, I'm really unsure of who it was...
lol. i thought you were going to say she peed in the refrigerator drawer.
My son is 17 and he sleep walks. Sometimes my husband and I will be watching TV late at night and he will walk into the room, look around and walk back to bed. It's a little creepy. Good luck with it!
Post a Comment