"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Trouble With Angels

The other day while at Walmart I saw this movie on sale for $4! My sister, Brigetta, and I used to love to watch this at my Aunts house when we were little. When Andy saw it he was, of course, not as thrilled as I was. When I told Brigetta about it she was so excited and I laughed and told Andy, "I told you Brigetta would be happy!" So Wednesday we had a girls/movie night! I let Sammy and Ashley stay up to watch it, which I paid for the next day, and Brigetta stayed as well. It was fun to see the girls get excited. After it was over we asked Sammy and Ashley what they thought of the movie. Sammy's response was, "It was so funny!" Brigetta and I really enjoyed it as well. We both hadn't seen it since we were little girls and it really brought back memories!



3 comments:

Hollie said...

I am always looking for a good chick flick. I will put it on the list to watch. Thanks!

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

I remember that movie! I used to watch it too, and I liked it. That's so fun that you made a girls night out of it!

Jen said...

I have never seen it. I will have to check it out!