These are some random funny pictures of my girls... Katie was putting her face in the bubbles and thought it was pretty cute.
Sorry this picture is really fuzzy. I only had my phone and she turned right as I took the picture. Those are Sammy's boots she decided to put on herself.
I think she wanted to go to Utah with me... she's small enough for a carry on piece right?
Ashley was making faces at me and I couldn't resist getting out the camera.
What a cute girl!
All smiles!
This is how I found Sammy sleeping last night... Yes, she was really asleep!
She grew her boobs early! Not really. She stuffed a towel in her shirt and came to show us her uni boob. She made herself well endowed don't you think? Uh, hate to break it to you toots, but that's not going to happen with your genes.
And of course you can't forget the ginormous shoes! All my girls love wearing my shoes around the house... Heck, they would wear them out if I would let them!








7 comments:
What cute girls! I need to call you and hear how the party went. We did end up going to Idaho Falls that Friday for a funeral that weekend :( so I'm glad you weren't planning on me to be there.
so stinkin' cute. and, i have those exact same shoes, except in black. you have good taste girly.
All the pictures are adorable! I especially love the one of Sammy sleeping...priceless!
It was fun sitting behind you guys in sacrament. Those girls of yours sure are sweet!
Those were so cute! You have fun girls. We should hang out some time. My little one would love to follow them around!
Thank you for adding my logo to your site!!
I just added your blog to my blog!
Great pics!! Soooo cute!
Jill Knapp
We miss the girls!!!
Your girls are so cute! I love the picture in the bathtub. That is so funny that Sammy feel asleep with the mask on. I love the boob picture... if she only new what she has in store.
Post a Comment