Yes, it's what you think I'm talking about! You know it's time for the boob job when your sports bra is now baggy on you and even an "A" cup is too big!!! How freakin' frustrating is that? I love that inches are shedding from my body due to running... but I don't like where they decide to shed first! I think 11 year old girls have bigger boobs than me now. Where do I find the training bras? Hmmm, someday when we're rich...
(Just venting!)
(Just venting!)







6 comments:
You are too funny! Are you taking donations? Just think of it this way...now that you're little miss runner at least they don't hit you in the face as you jog. :) Which by the way, you look sooo good in your running pictures. That's awesome that you're losing inches. You give me motivation to move my booty a little more.
I hear ya girl. Weight comes off first in places where you don't want them to come off! And they come off at the very very last at places that count the most (stomach!)!
There ya go--that's why I don't run much! Just kidding. Sorry to hear the sad news. Us ladies are never happy with our chests for some reason. I always begin to cry right after having a baby and my milk has just come in--thinking I've got to be a size double-R and my life is over...
It'll hopefully even back out once you're done with the marathon prep....hopefully! ;)
No boobs are better than inverted ones. Be grateful you don't have MY dilemma. I raise my hand and they vanish deep inside the chest wall.
No No No No!!!! Boobs are evil!!! That's why I got rid of most of mine when I was 18. Now mine are back (stupid weight gain) and I hate them all over again. Rejoice in the smallness!!! PS. I'm really proud of your running accomplishments. You inspire me!
That's hilaourious! It sounds like I need to start running, the bigger they are, the more they get in the way! Oh, Shauna came to visit, but we will have to get in touch when I come to Boise next.
Love, Emily
Post a Comment