"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's Alive!!!

Tonight I decided to attempt reprogramming the garage door opener. From the day we moved into this house we have not known the code for the garage door panel. It drives me crazy that I have to walk through the house and out the garage just to open the dumb door. Well, it was a success... It only took seven months but we can now open our garage door from outside without the remote!!! Yippee! The really dumb thing is it literally only takes 30 seconds. I wished I had taken the time back in December to figure this out.

2 comments:

The Smyth Family said...

Both on my last comment -- that is how every day is starting to turn out. I need a new job soon!

Guest Girl 3 said...

Congratulations!!!! Think of all the time you'll save! :)