"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, July 10, 2009

Eye Infection Update

I saw my optometrist today and... my eyes are getting better! Wahoo! Now for the best party, I get to wear make-up and my contacts for about 8 hours a day. Plus, no more yucky eye drops. I know this sounds crazy, but they made me so nauseous. I know I'm not crazy though, the doctor told me he's had to use them before and they made him sick, too. The only other thing I have to do is put a damp, hot wash cloth over my eyes 3 times a day for about 5 minutes. Sure, I'll obey those doctor's orders. It gives me an excuse to lay down.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear that they are getting better!!!

Jauni said...

Ok so not that I want to comment about your eye infection... but holy freaking crap. I was just thinking about you and your sister the other day... how random that you found my blog.

Your family looks adorable. How is Brigetta? if you guys have facebook go ahead and look me up :) same old name.. not married yet lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your eyes are doing better! I've had to do gross eye drops before and I agree with your - super gross. I was always sucking on hard candies and stuff. Good luck with the rest of your recovery! =)