"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Love Story meets Viva La Vida

If you haven't noticed already, I have a lot of Jon Schmidt's music on my playlist. I could listen to him all day! My sister, Shiloam, posted this on her blog I thought I would share, too. If you love listening to piano music as much as I do you will love this. And even if you don't care for classical music this is still a clever little arrangement/performance by Jon and Stephen. And I do really love what Jon has to say at the end. What a great thing for a dad to do for his daughter. So take a quick second to pause the playlist below and enjoy!


No comments: