"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just for fun!

Not a whole lot is going on around here other than normal life. So just for fun I had to mention two things that I thought were knee slappers.

First, when our family was here for the race my mother-in-law had offered to help out with sharing time in primary. Shout for joy!!! Anyway, she was telling the senior primary about this touching story of a husband and wife that involved old fashioned ironing. It really was a very sweet story and some of the kids started asking questions. One little boy, whom I think is around 9 or 10, stood up and said with a very puzzled look, "What is ironing?" I don't think any of us could help but laugh!

Second, today I was watching Angela's boys for about an hour. During that time Preston said he needed to go to the bathroom. He didn't make it in time for some of it and ended up needing new underwear. Since I was only having them for a short time I didn't have extra stuff and so I sent Katie to get a pull-up. Our house is surrounded by girls... and we have pink, princess pull-ups. I'm sorry, Preston. Once Preston saw the pull-up he started crying, "I CAN'T wear pink!" I tried my best not to laugh and even told him that we can cover it up with his pants. That didn't seem to matter in his mind and had a melt down over a pink pull-up. Bryce will be so proud!

1 comment:

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Those were so cute and funny! Children are great.