Front row left to right: Hannah, Ashley, Emma, Sammy, Sophia, Brooke
Sorry, a lot of the pictures were fuzzy. My camera is still acting funny so these were taken from a video camera. Thanks, Brigetta, for being the film director.
For Sammy's 6th birthday she had her very first party! She wanted a Hannah Montana Rock Star theme. It all started with a purple guitar cake she found on http://www.familyfun.com/ and fell in love with. The cake was much easier than I expected... however, I can't do a straight line to save my life so the strings look like there are a few broken or loose. I then made cardboard guitars for each of the girls. The bodies were shaped like stars and each had their name and then spray painted ocean blue. When the girls arrived they decorated them how they wanted using stickers, buttons, fuzzies, crayons, and whatever else was available. After they were done the girls "put on a show" to Hannah/Miley songs. It was quite the party and now the neighbors tease me that I taught the girls how to table dance. ;) So sorry I couldn't get them to download right here, but if you go to this link you can see one of my favorite "shows." I especially liked watching Hannah (far left, in yellow). She is the shyest kid you will ever meet, so it's so funny to see her rock out! As soon as her mom showed up she zipped her lips and wouldn't say a word to me. Funny girl! You can also see one of all the girls together here. It's pretty cute to see them all together. They really get into the chorus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
What a crazy house that must have been!!! And love the cake - you did an awesome job!!!
And yes, I joined the Dark Side :)
what a cool mom you are!! teaching the girls to table dance! ha ha! Love it! Great job on that cake!!!
Love the cake! I'm so glad someone else is as crazy as I am when it comes to birthdays. I absolutely love making "cool" cakes, so do my kids. Great job!
Post a Comment