A couple weeks ago our neighbors across the street told us that it's tradition that a couple of the dads on the street get together and take their daughters to the Valentine's dance at the Rec. Center. They start by going to the Knight's house for pictures, followed by going to dinner somewhere, and then they head off to the dance. It's for dads and daughters age 3 to 12... I think. So this year Ashley, Sammy, and Andy joined in the festivities!.jpg)
Give Daddy a smooch!
(Hard to believe Sammy was spittin' fire minutes before this picture!)
(Ron and his daughter Madison, Gordon and his girls Emma and Gracie, Andy and our girls Sammy and Ashley, and Chris and his daughter Timber.)
The whole gang! They went to the Olive Garden for dinner.
Sammy and Gracie dancing the night away!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Andy said they all had a great time! I will gladly give up my Valentine's night out for the girls to have a special night with Andy. I'm sure they will be talking about this for a long, long time. (I really didn't give up my night with Andy... It just happened a day early!)
.jpg)
Give Daddy a smooch!
(Hard to believe Sammy was spittin' fire minutes before this picture!)
(Ron and his daughter Madison, Gordon and his girls Emma and Gracie, Andy and our girls Sammy and Ashley, and Chris and his daughter Timber.)
The whole gang! They went to the Olive Garden for dinner.
Sammy and Gracie dancing the night away!.jpg)
.jpg)
Andy said they all had a great time! I will gladly give up my Valentine's night out for the girls to have a special night with Andy. I'm sure they will be talking about this for a long, long time. (I really didn't give up my night with Andy... It just happened a day early!)And since Katie wasn't old enough this year. She and I went out! We went to McDonald's (I know, I go big) with Brigetta, Mikayla, and Porter. Katie had a great time and hardly realized she was missing out on the dance. We then went to Target and she picked out her very own plastic cell phone! Whoa! And then we slipped over to my mom's house for a quick visit. We love Grandma's house!!! (Porter calls her G-G, it's pretty cute!)







5 comments:
That is sooooo cute! This is why Adam needs to have a little girl!
That sounds like so much fun - maybe if we're still here in a few years, that could be Reed and Aftyn!
That is one of the cutest things ever! I love that they even went out to dinner all fancy. And the dancing...way to go Andy! Oh this makes me so excited for future daddy/daughter outings for Tom and my girls!
downright adorable!
Ohhh so cute!!
Post a Comment