"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."
Mom is the queen, daddy is the king, and the girls are the princesses of this house... "Mm, no... I'm the servant!"
Ashley, I love you... but I don't love when you scream at me.
Mom, I need to tattle-tale...
I won't believe Daddy. I'll believe you, Mom.
(When Ashley was asked where she got her blonde hair) Jesus gave it to her.
Ashley, eat your food before it dies!
I fell in cigarette pee!
Why do you have your mad face? (I obviously gave her "the look.")
I can't handle you guys!
You're treating me like a dang child!
Mom, can I use your toothbrush? I'll put it back.
Cows have milk in their butt.
Jesus has eyeballs in his pockets.
My tummy says not to throw up anymore.
The turkey's taking a bath! (thawing)
Ugh, this is worse than Katie! (Kaden was wiggling on her lap)
Mom, you can sit by me if you don't touch me.
Mommy, when I take a nap, you're being selfish.
It's like a dream come true! (while twirling in her flower girl dress)
Mom, you're ruining my life (age 3).
My daddy says I'm not silly, my daddy says I'm whiney.
Samantha
Princess #1. Some of her favorite things are dressing up (including mommy's old prom dresses), getting her fingernails painted, playing with Polly Pockets or Barbies, watching movies, and doing puzzles!
Funny things Ashley has said
Katie, just because Mommy's tummy is squishy doesn't mean there's a baby in it.
This is the worst day of my life! (age 4)
When I grow up, can I be a mommy?
Mommy, that is so cool! (new dvd player)
Guess what? My mommy has boobs...(Oh, really.) My daddy has boobs, too!
Mom, can I say, "What the?"
What the?
I got undeewears! (She was so thrilled to get undies but really it was jammers on Christmas Eve.)
I don't bug anyone, 'cause I'm people!
Turn that [music] down, I'm trying to sleep!
(While walking through the mall, and Ashley pointing to different things... the last one a picture of model in underwear.) Mom, look a teddy bear... a necklace... a naked ninny!
Whoa, Dad... you fweaked (freaked) me out.
Who told you I pooped?
Mom, you're ruining me life. (age 2, hence the me)
Ashley
Princess #2. Her favorite things are her baby dolls... hands down! She is my sweet little mommy. She loves doing anything Sammy is doing including the dress up and painting of the fingernails.
Funny things Katie has said
When asked what veggies she had at her friends house she replied, "Carrots, broccoli, and broccoli without the skin." She was talking about cauliflower. (age 6)
I'm not moving off these steps till you give me a different opportunity to do something different! (chores... age 6)
You have to be married if you want to be a grown up. (age 4)
You're the bestest mom in the whole world, but you're MEAN! (age 4)
Two (Twizzlers) doesn't make my life happy... Six makes my life happy. (age 4)
If I eat another bite of Mac 'n' Cheese I'm gonna DIE! (age 3)
Grandma, your feet are really old! (age 3)
Mom, I love you because you're squishy. (age 3)
Mom, we can't keep the baby... you don't have milk in your boobs. (age 3)
(While sitting in time out for coloring on the couch) Mom, I ready say sorry... for my a'itude. (attitude... Sammy is put in time out for her attitude quite often.)
I make you happy!
We rock you! (She sings "We Will Rock You" in sacrament meeting.
I just so grumpy!
After I left she threw a tantrum and then went up to the babysitter and said, "I'n done crying."
You know better, Ash!
I love you, too. (Before we say anything)
(Ashley will tell her, "You're not my mommy.") Her response, "You're not my daddy."
Katlyn
Princess #3. Our lil' Katie Bug loves playing with anything... as long as it can go in her mouth. She already loves the cell phone, brushing her hair, and plays with her food as if it were make-up. Wow, my princesses are girly-girls!
3 comments:
Hilarious - and so dang cute! Can't help but laugh at those cuties.
Alanya,
What is your address!?!? I tried sending you something but it got sent back.... I might have the wrong address. Email me back (aubriesmyth@gmail.com).
LYLAS!
That is about the happiest thing EVER! :) Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment