Sunday morning Sammy came in to get her hair done and said, "Mom, look. My tooth is getting more wiggly." It was a little more loose than it had been but still was set in her mouth. I told her that if she kept wiggling it, it would come out soon. When we walked into the chapel she again asked me to look. That time she pushed her tongue against the tooth and it pushed all the way forward. She wanted to go show Bryce and he encouraged her to pull it out. So she and I walked to the bathroom, I got a piece of toilet paper, and held onto the tooth. It fell out! I didn't even have to pull. She was so excited!!! She was telling everyone that she lost her first tooth. (I forgot to take a picture on Sunday, so these were taken later.)
Sammy said, "Mom, I think the Tooth Fairy might bring me a dollar." Is that inflation or what? I thought the Tooth Fairy only brought a quarter. And now Sammy is trying to wiggle her other teeth to see how many will fall out so she can get more money. In her words, "I'm saving up to buy a Bratz doll." That's a lot of teeth darling!
What a cute little smile!!!
Sammy said, "Mom, I think the Tooth Fairy might bring me a dollar." Is that inflation or what? I thought the Tooth Fairy only brought a quarter. And now Sammy is trying to wiggle her other teeth to see how many will fall out so she can get more money. In her words, "I'm saving up to buy a Bratz doll." That's a lot of teeth darling!
What a cute little smile!!!







3 comments:
Very Cool Sammy! Congrats.
$1 a tooth! WOW! By the time we have kids it's going to be $5 a tooth!
That's funny. She wanted $5 a tooth but I told her that was unrealistic.
Post a Comment