"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a great day!!!

Today my dear, dear friend, Sarah, and her husband adopted this beautiful baby girl! It was a long and bumpy road to get her here, but it's finally official! They were able to go before the judge and make her a part of their family this morning. It was a very sweet experience to be there with them. (I have no idea why all of this is underlined and I'm not savvy enough to fix it... sorry.)


We love you guys SO much and we are so glad you are finally able to have a child! We love you, too, BryLeigh, and we are so excited to see you grow! (You've already grown and changed a bit.)






1 comment:

Becky said...

I hadn't seen the pic of Sarah and Brandon with BryLeigh all dressed up for Halloween. I love that she's a lady bug! Adorbale!