"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Monday, February 7, 2011

Number 2!

Tonight Sammy was showing me how much she could wiggle her front tooth. It was loose, but not enough I was really willing to pull it out. I asked if she wanted it out and her eyes lit up as she said, "Yeah!" I told her it might hurt and she replied, "I don't care! I want it out!" So then I asked if she wanted me to pull it out or if she wanted Uncle Bryce to pull it out... He is always telling her he'll pull her teeth out. Her eyes lit up even more and she grinned from ear to ear. So we called Bryce and he came right over. He pulled it out and she didn't even cry. Bryce said, "That's the phone call I was waiting for!" It made Sammy so happy, but I think the fact that Bryce gave her a dollar was even more exciting! How cute is that toothless smile?!

No comments: