"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, April 22, 2011

My first kiss went a little like this...

Okay, so it's not my first kiss. Today during art class Sammy ran up to me and said, "Mom, I have a secret to tell you... Blake kissed me!" I turned to where the little stinker was sitting and said, "Blake! You kissed my daughter?!" He turned bright red and tried to deny it, but there are too many 7 year old kids that will tattle on him. I went over to him and said, "You can't kiss my daughter unless you plan on marrying her." His response was a simple, "Fine." We teased them for a little while when I learned it was on top of her head. I think Sammy freaked a bit when I said, "What is daddy going to say?" Whoops! At least it wasn't on her face.

2 comments:

wynemom1111 said...

Way to protect the next generation! Love you all.

Sarah's Project said...

So fun visiting your blog again - I've been a little busy. Shelby told me today Kasen (a boy in her pre-school class) loved her and wants to marry her. I said, not for a long time - you're pretty little still. To which she replied, "He wants to marry me now mom but I don't. He's got RED HAIR Mom, yuk."