"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Monday, May 9, 2011

The results are in...

Some time ago I posted about signing up for the St. George marathon. I mentioned that Andy even agreed to run it if we actually got in. So we signed up as a team with Sarah, Emily, and Nate. Emily got up at 5:00 am to find out the results of the lottery and we got in!!! It's official, Andy will be running his first marathon! I'm so excited to be able to run with him. I think he was pretty sure we wouldn't get in, but I'm still proud of him. (It's also Nate and Sarah's first marahton.) Keep your fingers crossed that everyone survives.

2 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear how much Andy loves training!! ;) Seriously, I can't think of a more fun thing to do with a husband. Hope you guys have fun!

chingchong7 said...

Soo glad you posted! I have been wondering all morning if you guys got in. You can tell Andy I knew all along you guys would get in. I just knew!!!
Yipee!!!
Happy Training!