"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, November 18, 2011

Family Pictures!

I've been a slacker and haven't posted these sooner. My wonderful friend, Becky, has taken so many great photos of my girls and our family. Here are some of my favorites. And if you like what you see go to www.becloserphotography.blogspot.com and contact her for your own session. Thanks so much Becky, we love them!!!

These two were from Ashley's birthday photo shoot.





















7 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

So cute!

chingchong7 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Rachel B. said...

I absolutely LOVE these! You're friend is seriously such a great photographer. They're so bright and clear. And you look absolutely gorgeous! That one of you and Andy...I hope you have that blown up and framed somewhere!

Kelsey said...

Gorgeous! I love them!!

Jen said...

Beautiful photos!!! You all look soooo good!!! Love them all :) BTW - there is this new family in our Ward and the momma totally reminds me of you!!! She is from Utah, maybe you are related.... :) Miss ya!

Knapp family said...

You have such a beautiful family!! What great photos!! Merry Christmas!! :-)

Kimberly Kidman said...

Your little family is soo cute!
Love the pics!