Just a few more photos from the marathon. I know these are a month late, but life has been crazy around here and I figure it's better late than never.
Here we are bright eyed and bushy tailed at the crack of dawn... oh wait, it was earlier than that. I think we left about 4:30 in the morning.
*For those of you that don't already know, Emily is Andy's sister and she is married to Nate, my brother... and we've adopted Sarah and her hubby, Adam (not pictured) as part of the family.* Emily, Nate, Sarah, Me, Andy
I think this was about mile 15... still happy as a clam!
I love this picture! To me Andy's face said it all, "Relief! We are finally done! And I did it!"If you ever have the opportunity to do something like a marathon with your spouse don't let it pass you by. It's amazing to see what you can do and accomplish together. I am so glad Andy and I ran along side each other the whole race. Thank you for a great memory my love!
Another cool thing to think about is that I was able to run this race with my brother and Andy with his sister. It's not often I get to say that. Nate is the only sibling I've ever run a marathon with... and maybe the only one.










3 comments:
You guys are awesome! Great pictures!
Oh those pictures are awesome! Glad you both were able to do it together. So great!
I love seeing the pix as Emily is a lug and never started a blog. I'm so proud of you and know how blasted hard it is - you rock!
Post a Comment