"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Sunday, March 4, 2012

11 Weeks

Just had to post a quick picture to show my 11 week belly. It's getting big already! I really should take morning and night pictures, though. I swear by bedtime I double in size. This morning I barely had a bump at all and then by evening and after dinner this is what I look like. Thank goodness my ankles haven't doubled in size... not yet at least.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love your skirt and wow your hair is getting LONG! You are too cute! I always felt huge by the end of the day too, not sure why! Hope you are feeling good!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

What a cute baby bump! You were right though, there's nowhere to go but out. :) So so happy for you! And love your skirt!

chingchong7 said...

Your hair is getting super long! I love the 11 wk pic! CUTE! I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys!!! I need to come see you so I can give you a big hug! Miss you!