"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, January 17, 2014

Next set of pictures...

 I told Katie to strike a pose at dance camp and this is what she did... she is just too cute!
 The girls absolutely LOVE their dance camp teachers!  Kadence, Katie, Sammy, Kate, and Ashley
 Sammy broke out of her shell a bit and tried lyrical this year.
 Ragnar Wasatch Back
 Van 1 just before we started. Me, Miriam, Cindy, Trang, Ruthann, and Shiloam
 Shiloam during her first leg.  It was a brutal one!  I think it was 7 miles or so uphill and it was all dirt road as you can see.  It must have been difficult to breathe as cars were driving by. She was a trooper!
 Cindy after she finished one of her legs!  She was pretty happy!
The picture below must have been taken while I was out running... because I did not take that one and everyone else is there.
 We were laughing so hard at Trang here.  Cindy was asking her to turn so she could get a picture and she said, "Wait! Total Asian pose!" She made fun of herself so much and we couldn't help but laugh.
 Waiting for the next exchange.  Just before my night run.
 Tired...
 Oh, so tired.
 Waiting at another exchange.  This was just before my last leg.
 This was our final exchange to van 2

 Our fun fake tattoos...
 And the tan line they left.  My Ragnar one left a tan line for at least a month.
 Being goofy at the finish area.  We had to wait for van 2 to come in and then we all run across the finish line together.
 Being silly again after we finally got our medals.
 These were my favorite pictures of the race... not that I had many to choose from because I'm terrible about pulling out the camera... Can you tell we were excited?
 It was the Wasatch Back 10 year so the medals were different this time around.  The center spins and it's pretty darn big.  So cool!

And the whole team together at last!
 This was the cake Andy requested for his birthday.  Sorry, no other pictures to document him turning 34... Like I said, terrible about pulling out the camera.
 Fit For Life Race!  Erin, Angela, Me, and Jen at the start.
 At the finish and so happy for our best time of the year!  Jen, Erin, Angela, and Me.
 Color Run 5k! We decided to go a little wild with the attire.
 The race obviously supported our decision, though.
 Sherrie and Andy Thuernagle before the race.
 We found a few other friends at the start.  Roslyn, Shawn with Toby in his arms, Me, Sherrie, Andy, and Tendra.  We were so nice and clean for a few minutes.
 As you can see in the background we are still at the start... it didn't take long before we were dirty.
 Andy is a dentist and brought a few masks to wear during the race.  It was a brilliant idea and about half a mile into the race I wished I had taken the one he offered to me.
 The same group after the race.  We got very dirty!!!
 Sherrie and I had to show that even our backsides were dirty.
 First day of school! First day of school! First day of school!
 Katie, Ashley, Gracie (neighbor across the street), and Sammy
 Sammy 4th grade
 Ashley 2nd grade
 Katie 1st grade
 Ashley didn't want a friend birthday party this year.  Instead she wanted to go to Build-A-Bear.  Here she is with Pixie the Panda!
And she wanted a Butter Recipe Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, strawberry filling, and fresh strawberries on top.  It was delicious!!!