"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I love the things Katie says...

Katie said the family prayer tonight and I had to share a few of the things she talked about.  She started her prayer with the things she was thankful for, "Thank you for... my mom and dad, my sisters, my cousins, my Uncle Brinton... Thank you for rainbows and birds..." Then she continued with, "Please help us not get to 30 minutes tomorrow at bedtime..."  I was tired of telling the girls to hurry or get done and so I told them, "Every time I have to tell you, you get to go to bed 10 minutes early tomorrow."  So far Katie is still on track for normal bedtime, but Ashley and Sammy are going to bed 20 minutes early.  I thought the prayer was pretty cute, and it was hard to keep a straight face.

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

Ha! Love it. And you are on a blogging roll, lady! I'm so impressed. Time for me to sit down and get crackin' on my own!