Above is a picture of my throw away shirt we made the night before the big race... I never threw it away, though. Below is a picture we took at the expo. We all thought we looked a little silly.
Along the route! I think this was about mile 16 or so... I can't exactly remember.
Running the last stretch just before the finish line shoot.
Erin in the same spot...
She looks so happy!
Planets on my feet... I mean blisters. :)
Running the last stretch just before the finish line shoot.
Erin in the same spot...
She looks so happy!
Planets on my feet... I mean blisters. :)
We finished! Our picture in front of the official STG background.
Erin and the BYU player at Cafe Rio
Ashley's Baptism
Ashley and her daddy just before the baptism
Brother and Sister Shuck are some of Ashley's favorite people! They were her primary teachers for a long time and they were so kind to come and see her get baptized. Brother Shuck even stood in the circle for her confirmation. It was very sweet!
Our little family
The Smith family... or at least most of them. We were missing Quinn and Joaquin.
Shelby and Ashley. They are great friends!
Wyne side above and Koenig side below
Our little family at home
I forgot to get a picture of Ashley and her daddy in their clothes after the baptism. Sammy has a really cute picture like this and Ashley wanted one as well.
This one I really liked because Ashley looks like she is glowing... literally.
This was our setup for Ashley
And these are the professional photos taken by Becky. This first one was the one we decided to enlarge and hang on our wall.
She was being silly
Halloween!
For school Katie dressed up as a mom and Sammy dressed up as a baby.
After school they dressed up in their actual costumes. Sammy was a sailor and Katie was Rapunzel. She is wearing a spider hat she made at school. She ended up not wearing the Rapunzel wig because it was too itchy.
Strike a pose!
Ashley wasn't with us for Halloween so I had to get a quick picture in her costume. She was a flamenco dancer.


















No comments:
Post a Comment