We were able to come home yesterday afternoon! The nurses came in and said that everything looked good enough that the doctors were going to let me go home. So Andy packed as fast as he could and we were out of there and home by about 1:30.
It was nice and peaceful when we arrived and settled ourselves back in. Brigetta and my mom showed up after school to help with the girls and things around the house. I am so grateful they are here to help beyond words. It's going to be a difficult adjustment and I spoke to a friend of mine who was on bed rest in the hospital for 8 weeks with one of her kids. Some of the advice she gave was, "Remember you can still do everything you want, it just needs to be delegated" and "you can lead your troops from behind, just not on the front line." She also said to remind Andy if he thinks I can do more, "I can either do the bed rest at home... or in the hospital."
Right now I'm trying to catch up on bills that need to be paid (thank goodness for online banking) and finding other things to do in bed. As always I am up for visitors anytime. I'm not going anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Lots and lots of love for you and baby! I would totally be there to visit you if I lived there. Alas, I do not. But I love reading about your adventures and will keep you and baby in our prayers. I'm just so glad you're keeping pregnant and you have so many wise doctors keeping an eye on you!
Post a Comment