"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Katie's 1st Birthday!

Okay, so I know it's late... but better late than never. This is Katie's first birthday! We do cupcakes instead of whole cakes... less cleanup!
I think she was a little overwhelmed with everyone there.
This is the before picture. How darling is she?
She loved her cupcake! I don't think there was a crumb she didn't try to eat.
She was very happy with the fun toys she got... but so were her sisters. We had a hard time keeping Sammy and Ashley away so Katie could play!
This ball rolled around on the floor and lights up while playing music. So fun!
She loved the stacking tower as well. "Which one?"

No comments: