This past week the girls and I went to Silver Creek Plunge with my side of the family. The first day was great! We played, we ate, we played, we ate, and we played some more. Even the night was better than I expected. We all slept very warm which was a huge improvement from the previous years. The second day was still fun, but it rained a lot. It would rain for about five to ten minutes, (just long enough for us to rush to get everything put away and out of the rain) and then it would stop. The night was much harder. Katie woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep for about an hour. After that there was a huge thunderstorm and we learned how great our sleeping bags and tent are. We all stayed warm and not a drop of rain got in the tent. Everyone stayed dry with the exception of Shiloam... she got soaked! After that I decided I had enough! My family was so great and asked if they could keep Sammy and Ashley till Saturday. So Katie and I packed up a few things and went on home to see Andy.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Camping at Silver Creek Plunge
This past week the girls and I went to Silver Creek Plunge with my side of the family. The first day was great! We played, we ate, we played, we ate, and we played some more. Even the night was better than I expected. We all slept very warm which was a huge improvement from the previous years. The second day was still fun, but it rained a lot. It would rain for about five to ten minutes, (just long enough for us to rush to get everything put away and out of the rain) and then it would stop. The night was much harder. Katie woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep for about an hour. After that there was a huge thunderstorm and we learned how great our sleeping bags and tent are. We all stayed warm and not a drop of rain got in the tent. Everyone stayed dry with the exception of Shiloam... she got soaked! After that I decided I had enough! My family was so great and asked if they could keep Sammy and Ashley till Saturday. So Katie and I packed up a few things and went on home to see Andy.
Labels:
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You have done sooo much to your blog! And your updating it too! I love it!! So glad your figuring things out, not too hard huh?? Pretty simple! Shiloam wants me to show her too. Wahoo, keep on posting girl! Miss ya
Post a Comment