Sunday, August 10, 2008
Kids Say the Darnest Things
I've been sitting at this computer for awhile now looking at blogs and Ashley brought me a fruit snack and asked me to open it. It had been sitting in the diaper bag, which was in the car during our camping trip. So of course it's melted and squished together. As I opened it she was looking at it with her face scrunched and said, "What... happened?" I just laughed and tried to pry it out of the package. Ashley then said, "Mom, that is discussing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Hi girl...it was so nice to see a post from you on my blog. Can't believe that your youngest is already more than a year old. Crazy how time flies! It is so good to see your cute family and sounds like you guys are doing great! We will have to keep in touch.
Ally! I'm so excited you have a blog! I can't believe how big your kids are. And cute little Kaitlyn looks like a mini Sammy! So cute. It looks like life is treating you guys really well. I'm so excited to keep up with you again!
And by the way...to answer your questions, we're having another girl! Maybe we'll be following your footsteps. :)
Thank you for making a comment. It has been a while! It looks like you are doing great! Your girls are so adorable. Samantha is growing so much and your other two are way cute! It's always fun to find people you knew from the past. I will add you to my "pals". Have a great week and we will keep in touch.
Cute blog Alanya! I'm glad you told me about it! Thanks again for lunch today...it was WAY more fun to sit and chat with you and the girls than sit at home and eat lunch by myself!!
Post a Comment