Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Yucky!!!
I've been away from the blogging world this week... due to the yucky bug going around. Sunday Katie threw up and seemed to feel fine after that. Sammy then decided that she needed to be sick! She was throwing up till about 9 or 10 and then was awake off and on during the night. I stayed beside her to make sure she was alright and we both were wiped out the next day. She is now doing better but Katie has had the runs and threw up once more yesterday... then I got sick! I hate being sick! But I hate it worse when a neighbor comes over to play and I look like death warmed over... and my house smells like it! I was so embarrassed, but she was very understanding... please don't judge me, Ginger! It seems we are on the down slope of this illness, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Yucky is right...I don't like to be sick either...especially the throwing up kind! Hopefully you guys are all better now and it doesn't comeback :)
Feel better soon!
that's crummy! Hope you guys feel better.
Post a Comment