Thursday, December 10, 2009
Funny Card
Brigetta gave me one of the funniest cards for my birthday I just HAD to share! The front says, "I have just one question for you on your birthday... " And then it sings, "Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow? Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder like a continental soldier? Do your boobs hang low?" The writing on the inside says, "That song's not so funny anymore, is it?" I laughed right out loud!!! Thanks, Brigetta for being my sister and making me laugh... especially when I really need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I am such a horrible sis-in-law. I even had your birthday written on my calendar at work and was staring at it all day. Told myself I would call you after work last night. Please forgive me! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! Miss ya lots!
Ha, ha...too cute! I love it! Too bad it is sooo true, huh!!!
Ha! I sent that as an e-card to my sister a couple years ago too. Definitely a reason why they wrote the song huh? What we sacrifice for our babies! Happy happy birthday lady!
How the heck did you remember Izzy's birth date? And yes, I'm prego...that actually wasn't the surprise...you just made me realize I hadn't announced that via blog yet...woops! The announcement is going to be after our big ultrasound. You know, will the Costleys get a boy??!! Anyway...love the boobs hang low card. Thanks to my 20 extra pounds and pregnancy hormones I can say no to that song :) ... very proud!
Great to here from you. I was lol about the card. You have a beautiful family. Looks like all is well with you. Take care!!!
Post a Comment