This last Thursday I was getting ready for our much needed trip to eastern Idaho. I got a phone call from Emily and she asked if she could come home with us on Sunday. Absolutely! We left Friday morning and headed to IF for a fun filled family weekend. We visited, ate yummy food, ran (Wahoo!), visited some more, and stuffed ourselves... again. Sunday we went to Halle's blessing and decided Katie is banned from sitting with Grandpa Wyne during sacrament meeting! He thought it was so funny to make her laugh and then when I would turn and make a face at her, he would make me laugh with his comment, "Nice face." After the luncheon at Sarah's house we headed home.
Nate, Emily, and family joined us at our house. The kids have played so well together and Emily and I have been able to play, too, while the boys brought home the bacon! While Emily and I were out having fun doing a little shopping Emily said, "Hey Ally, here's a jacket I want you to try on. Do you have a shirt on?" I opened the door and she said, "Hey, Lexi has that same tank top! She wears it with a little black shrug." I grabbed the one I had on the hanger and said, "Like this one?" I didn't end up getting either, but later we were at Aeropostle finding sweat pants that don't make me look like a boy and Nate took pictures and sent them to Lexi to let her pick out some for babysitting. I picked out mine and then Lexi texted Nate back with her choice. Apparently my 11 year old niece and I have the same taste. I think she struts them better than I do, though. Isn't she cute?
Sorry, I didn't have any other pictures of the weekend.
Sorry, I didn't have any other pictures of the weekend.







2 comments:
I'm so jealous--a weekend with the fam is just too fun! Nice girly sweats :)
Thanks for having us. I suppose having children keeps you young because you start dressing like them. :)
Post a Comment