I have always hated sugar cookies...always! I don't like the taste of the cookie and I especially don't like frosting. I think that's why I mostly hate cake, too. Anyway, I came across a recipe for sugar cookies that "The Girl Who Ate Everything" claimed to be the best. I figured I would try them, even if they are just for my girls. Well, I have to agree! These are seriously the best sugar cookies I've ever tasted! I even thought about going back for another one. Yummy! Check out the recipe here!
Additional, funny side note! I even had a dream about them last night that someone (I don't know who) ate them and I was very upset. When I woke up I had to laugh and then of course make sure there were some cookies left. Phew! The girls didn't eat them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Hey girl,
Glad you liked them. I get really excited when I find an awesome recipe. I see that you sell Lia Sophia jewelry. I have one necklace from there and love it. I may have to buy something from you...
Christy
The Girl Who Ate Everything
Looks Yummy! The play is Feb 25-27 with a Matinee on Saturday as well as an evening show. Let me know what day you want to come and I will put you and Andy (and your girls if they want to come) on the "guest list" so you won't have to buy tickets. It is at Columbia High School so not too far from your house.
Yummy! I (unfortunately) love sugar cookies way too much, Adam isn't a big fan so I don't make them that much. I'll have to give this recipe a try!! Thanks!
I love, love sugar cookies. My recipe has sour cream in it like the one you posted. I think that makes the BIG difference. Funny dream:}
It's totally the sour cream. My recipe has it too and I truly believe that's the ultimate secret of the best sugar cookies.
Post a Comment