Andy and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It was one of the best days of our lives and I'm so glad that I get to spend forever with my wonderful husband. He is such an amazing daddy to my girls and I couldn't ask for anyone better. I am so glad that he holds the priesthood and is the protector of our family. He works so hard to provide for our family and it has been such a blessing for the opportunity to stay home with our girls. I love you forever!
As for you who are wondering what we did to celebrate... nothing yet. We are planning on shipping the girls to grandma's house Saturday and going out with some friends to Tucanos! Yummy!!! For our actual anniversary Andy got off work early so the two of us could have a meeting with Sammy's teacher, principal, and school guidance counselor. Afterward, since it was such a nice day Andy and Bryce spent the rest of the afternoon playing tennis. And then of course I still have my routine of running. It seemed like a rather normal day... I know we're boring. Bryce is still teasing me about running on my anniversary. Why not? It makes me happy.
(Andy and I both stink from our exercising and when I mentioned that we both need a shower his response was, with an upturned lip, "Do you really care?" Happy Anniversary!!!)
Sorry I don't have pictures up and running. Our camera will not take pictures, we can only view what's on our memory card... and I can't figure out how to download those. However, if you would like to see a slide show click here. I laugh because we basically did the same thing last year. One of these days I'll upload some of our recent pictures, but really nothing has changed. Till then, I'm sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I can't believe it has been that long already -- I just found some picture of your wedding the other day and laughed at how young we were. Good times! :D
Happy Anniversary!! Tucanos - yum yum!!!
Aw, happy 7 years. I have never heard of Tucanos, I guess we don't have that here in Colorado! Loved the slide show, you look beautiful!
Wow!!! that is so wonderful! Isn't it great that we know we can be a family forever!!! I had no idea just how important that was until now :) Congrats on your beautiful family!!
im not gonna lie. i laughed reading about the ear piercing and then how wonderful the 7 years have been. ha ha... :)
Post a Comment