To answer the previous post... with the votes people were correct on the color personalities with Andy, Sammy, and we think Ashley. We are still trying to figure out what color she is but we tend to think she's a white. I was voted a red or blue personality. Both wrong! However, they were both tied for second highest. I happen to be a yellow personality... but I'm not feeling like one right now. I usually (not always) don't hold a grudge. If someone offends me I tend to get over it quickly. I guess it depends on how strongly I feel on the subject of the argument. Tonight I really wish I had a forgiving nature in me...
Andy and I have been having a discussion about putting all the girls in one room and turning the other two rooms into a guest room and a toy room. Both of us had a difference in opinion and we kept saying we'll talk about it later. Emily said Nate should be our "Marriage Ref" while he was here. (Have you seen that show? So funny!) Anyway, Nate refused to get into our argument. Curse you Nate!!!
Andy thinks that if we put all the girls in one room and move their toys out that only one room will be messy. That's really the end of his argument. I feel like we don't have a great routine for the girls going to bed unless they are seperated. And even that doesn't work all the time. When all three are in the same room they fight, play, talk, and get out of bed a million times. It seems to take hours to get them to actually go to sleep. Beside that I don't think moving the toys out will help much. Half the mess is their clothes! And the killer for me is that the "toy room" will always be messy! In my whole life I've only known one person to have a clean toy room!
The kicker for me not feeling so forgiving you ask? I went to a party tonight to watch my friend, Jill, on the Dr. Oz Show. We had a great time and when I came home the house was dark and quiet. Great! I was feeling very grateful toward Andy and then that changed the moment I walked upstairs... He moved all three girls into one room!!! He took down the twin bed from one room and set it up in the same room as the bunk! I can't believe he did it without finishing our discussion! It might be awhile before I get over this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
At least they were sleeping! Also he did the hard work of moving the bed. I guess he will just have to take the night shift and ref the girls if they are fighting and not going to sleep. Then he can come up with a plan to organize the toy room and teach the girls how to keep their bed room clean so you don't have to clean it.
Ha ha! Sneaky little Andy! I just saw some clips of the marriage ref on Oprah, but we are totally going to be recording it from now on. It looks so funny! So now it's been a couple days...how's it goin??
Post a Comment