"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jumping for joy!!!

A few months ago I posted about a full marathon idea that Emily planted in my brain. So Emily, Amy, and I registered for the St. George marathon as a team. It's a lottery and the deadline to register was May 1st. We found out yesterday that WE GOT IN!!! I know there are lots of people out there that think I am totally insane... or as I've been told, "Off the record, but what the hell are you thinking?" I don't care because right now I am jumping for joy! I still can't believe we got in. There were 11,000 applicants this year that they said was a record high. Go team runningrocks262!!!

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

I knew you guys would get in. Just had that feeling!!! Wahoo!!!!

Kelsey said...

AWESOME!!!