"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Sunday, February 12, 2012

This one is for Jen (and Jason)...

I'm trying to track you down! I know you check my blog every now and then because you leave me comments. However, every time I try and check your blog it kicks me out because it's private. I didn't check my email in time to confirm the invite and now I have no idea how to get a hold of you. Ah! I miss you and I miss seeing how your cute family is doing. Anyway, if you read this please, please, please email me at wynefamily@msn.com and I will get back to you so we can reconnect. (Btw, this is not the email to invite me to your blog.)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Are you talking about me Jen and Jason or someone else ;) And yes I still do read your blog every time you update! Miss ya!

Alanya/Ally said...

Yes!!! I'm talking about you, Jen and Jason! I'm so glad you are still checking my blog.