"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cards in the Mail


The last couple of days have been wonderful for mail. The other day I got the cutest card from my niece, Whitney, thanking me for spending time with her. She and I had a lot of one-on-one time during the family reunion in July and it was awesome. Thanks, Whitney for the card... it was the best part of my day!


And this is a picture of Sammy holding a card she got from her Aunt Cindy and Uncle Adam. The card read, "Sammy! We heard that you're about to start preschool so we want to wish you a wonderful first day of school. We hope you have lots of fun and learn lots of new things. You'll have to tell us all about it! Love! Aunt Cindy and Uncle Adam." Sammy was so excited and it came on the perfect day since we just got back from her preschool to check it out and meet her teacher. Thanks, Adam and Cindy. You're so sweet to Sammy.

1 comment:

chingchong7 said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE!! Soo cute! Made me want to cry, I miss the girls soo much! I'm glad it arrived at the perfect time!! I'll show adam your blog tonight!