"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Endless Laundry

I HATE LAUNDRY! I was so excited the other night when I told Andy I only had about four loads of laundry left... that didn't last long. I finally finished folding my last load of laundry tonight. And of course I already have a pile of dirty clothes started. I'm needing advice from anyone willing to give it... Even doing one load bugs me. So, I wait till we don't have clean clothes to finally do laundry because I hate it so much. Does anyone have suggestions on what I can do to make it less dreadful?

3 comments:

chingchong7 said...

I can only imagine how much dirty laundry you go through every day. I'm sorry I don't have much advice because it's just us two.

Jen said...

Yuck, laundry (sigh). I do it EVERY SINGLE DAY...well, maybe 6 days a week!!! That is the only way that I can keep up. And I still usually have 3-4 loads each time. I hate to even think what the women that have more kids than I do go thru with laundry...that is probably all they do :)

Alanya/Ally said...

My mother-in-law told me she had to do 5 loads a day with 10 kids! And I remember my own mom doing endless loads of laundry (12 kids). I just really despise it!