"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Saturday Date Night

Andy and I were able to have a date last night thanks to my sister, Ashana. I was tired of the usual dinner... maybe a movie... "What do you want to do?" routine. We ended up going to a place called Costa Vida for dinner and then went and played miniature golf at Boondocks. It was one of the funnest dates we've had in a long time. I got 4- hole in one! Andy still won due to a couple bad... really bad rounds. We're lame, though. We ended up stopping at Walmart for dessert because we're cheap... why spend three times as much at a Cold Stone? And then grabbed a movie at Red Box. Thanks Ashana for babysitting... again!

1 comment:

chingchong7 said...

Love the dessert at Walmart! That is something Adam and I would do too!