My sister-in-law, Maria, has this awesome website! If you ever get a chance to look at it you're in for a treat. I love all of her ideas and tips for organizing and making life simple. She has four kids so you can imagine how busy her schedule is. Her talk to me Tuesday was one I thought everyone should know about... Thanksgiving tips! Hope it helps those that are doing any preparation for the big feast!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Love This Girl!
My sister-in-law, Maria, has this awesome website! If you ever get a chance to look at it you're in for a treat. I love all of her ideas and tips for organizing and making life simple. She has four kids so you can imagine how busy her schedule is. Her talk to me Tuesday was one I thought everyone should know about... Thanksgiving tips! Hope it helps those that are doing any preparation for the big feast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Hey Alanya...It's Allison (used to be Clark) Harmon. I just found your blog through someone elses. I'd love to be blog friends. I just need your email to invite you to mine....sound like a plan? you can either put it her or email me at alli.clark01@gmail.com
:( the link didnt work.
I couldn't get to the link either...
Just go to Meckmom.com
Sorry to all! I think I fixed it... hope it works now.
Post a Comment