
I'm usually pretty tolerant to those that smoke. I feel it's their own choice to smoke and I can't get in the way of agency (although I don't promote it). Most of the time I hold my breath when I walk pass someone who is smoking and go on without a second thought. However, when I am with my children or I see a woman who is pregnant and smoking, I tend to be less tolerant. Still, I usually don't say anything... Well, you have to love those kids that are so innocent! Today we were walking out of a public place and within 8 feet of the door some people were smoking, one of which a pregnant lady! I of course was irritated but didn't say anything. Sammy on the other hand didn't hesitate one bit! She plugged her nose and yelled, "Mommy that stinks!!!" She started coughing and making it known to those few people that it was bothersome to her little nose. Shortly after they put out their cigarettes and left the area. I have to admit that I was pretty proud of my daughter today! We got in the car and I said, "Sammy... I love you!" Way to go Sammy for enforcing smoking laws!







4 comments:
That is great...my kids always do the same thing!
Ally, yes I got a new email: aubriesmyth@gmail.com And Sammy is hilarious!! Way to go!!!
That is too cute! It is frustrating when you see people smoke that have children or pregnant. Thanks for the nice comment on trying to get Gavin into a toddler bed. I am going to start trying the transition at the end of the winter. CROSS my fingers we'll see what happens. Thanks!
Oh by the way. I past on your information to my friend in Boise. THANKS!
Post a Comment