I've been so busy lately that I normally wouldn't follow up with a tag... but it was from Jane. How can I refuse such a darling lady?
8 TV shows or movies I watch regularly:
1. Survivor
2. The Office (Jay, I understand the humor)
3. CSI (Las Vegas and New York... I actually hate the Miami)
4. Cold Case
5. Psych
6. Gary Unmarried
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. How I Met Your Mother
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Checked Ashley's temperature (She was running a fever of 102 during the night)
2. Went running with Angela and Melissa (8 miles!!!)
3. Took a long shower to get the stink off my body (again, 8 miles!!!)
4. Went to a Stake Relief Society thing... sorry I can't remember what it was called... my brain was fried!
5. Picked up a pizza
6. Put my kids to bed
7. Cleaned up a bit from the night before (we had our party Friday night... post later about it)
8. Crashed at 9:00! I told Andy we are either getting old, or we are way too lame to be sound asleep that early on a Saturday night.
8 of my favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio!!!
2. Tucanos (One just opened in Boise!)
3. Cheesecake factory
4. Jalapenos (yummy little place in Nampa)
5. Costa Vida... when Cafe Rio isn't available
6. Andy's mom's kitchen (she makes the best roast beef, mashed potatoes, and gravy)
7. California Pizza Kitchen
8. Training Table
People I tag: Only those that want to... I've been so busy that I understand if others don't have time, too... but maybe I should tag Shiloam so she can continue to update her blog... hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Maybe if I ever find enough time I will do one of these tag things... hey do you have a facebook?
Okay, okay...I'll do the tag in another post. I still need to find some pics to post. (I haven't been caring my camera around lately. Then again, I haven't been 'out' either!)
Post a Comment