Sunday, February 8, 2009
Which will it be?
I really should work on Primary stuff... I really should work on party stuff, since it's less than two weeks away... I really NEED to do laundry, you know, so we have clothes to wear tomorrow... I should clean up some of the house... I should work on Ashley's blanket since I've been telling her for almost a year now that I'm going to get it done... I should work on my mother-in-law's cross stitch since it's been years (plural) that I've worked on it and still not done, and I have only till the summer to finish it... Somehow I have so many things to do, but my body is telling me to go to sleep! I'm tired and dragging today!!! What is wrong with me? Grr! I think I might do some of those things listed, or I might crawl into bed and sleep. Hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
This is totally how I feel right now. So many options of things I need to get done. I just finished the third book of twighlight series and that makes me happy. Good luck!
I know exactly what you're talking about. Isn't it amazing how projects just keep piling up. One day we'll get them all done... well, probably not. But we can have fun in the process, right!?!
Post a Comment