Also, we ran the Famous Idaho Potato Half Marathon on Saturday and cut 9 minutes off our time from the last race. There will be more to come on that, soon.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Glad that one's over...
We're in Utah right now for my brother's wedding and since I didn't get a chance to run yesterday due to traveling, and I won't be able to run Saturday morning I thought I would get an early run in today. I knew I had to run by myself since my sister's knee isn't doing well so I brought my shuffle and was ready with angry music. I haven't run by myself in a long time and the most I've ever done alone is about 5 miles. I thought maybe a 6-7 mile run would be okay... well I got a little lost on my planned route, but found my way back fine. I just mapped out my run and guess how many miles I did... by myself! 9.6 miles baby!!! I was so glad it was that long because I kept thinking, "Man, this has got to be more than 6 miles." I'm glad that run is over and that I have someone to run with back at home. Wahoo for running buddies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Good for you girl!!!
You amaze me! I'm so proud of you!!!
Great job!!! That is a lot of miles! Wow...wish I could run at least 2 miles without dying and being out of breath.
Way to make me feel stupid. I was pretty glad I got 1.5 miles on Saturday before the wedding.
(Sorry you left when you did and under the circumstances...)
Post a Comment